- Oh my god it smells so bad in here. Like really REALLY bad. It smells like a blend of BO and feet.
- It’s so hot. I didn’t expect it to be THIS hot.
- I can’t breathe.
- Why did I think this was a good idea? How long does this go for? An hour and a half? I am going to die. I am actually going to die in this smelly room.
- Did she just say I can’t leave until the end of the class? Why can’t I leave? Maybe I can just sneak out now… Shit, the instructor is looking at me.
- Okay I am doing this. Uh I’m sweating already. There are beads of sweat running down my cleavage.
- Hmmm I really need a pedicure.
- Why is that woman sweating SO much? I wonder if she is okay… I’ve never seen someone sweat like that… OMG her whole towel/mat/clothing is wet. It looks like a shower is running above her. Should I be sweating like that? Don’t stare at the sweaty woman.
- Aaaaaand I’m staring.
- I think I’m going to faint. Or vomit. Or both. I’m just going to lie down.
- Okay I’m lying down, should start to feel a bit better… NOPE IT’S STILL FUCKING HOT. Do you think I can ask to turn on a fan????????
- How much longer? WHY DO YOGA STUDIOS NEVER HAVE CLOCKS?
- Is that woman wearing a swimming costume?
- If I haven’t lost at least 5 kilos I’m going to kill this yogi b*tch.
- DID SHE SAY LAST POSE? I LITERALLY HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE.
16. FRESH AIR. I HAVE MISSED YOU.
- That wasn’t so bad. I think I’ll go back next week.